There are numerous websites out there that I’ve found have really made a difference when it comes to productivity on the web. Here is my Top 10 list of the best web apps that you should check out if you haven’t heard of them yet:
- Gmail – Fast, free, and easy to use email.
- Flickr – Share photos easily and join a large community.
- Backpack – Organize, create to-dos, reminders, and much more.
- Del.icio.us – Share your bookmarks publicly.
- Google Maps – Find where you want to go, get directions, and even view detailed satellite photos.
- Dropcash – Set a goal to raise funds, and motivate people to reach it.
- Blogger – Easily create and post to your own blog.
- YouSendIt – Send large files, bypassing the limitations of email.
- 43Things – Set goals for yourself, share your progress, and encourage others with their’s.
- Wikipes – I may be biased, but so many people think an online community-contributed recipe database is a good idea.
Amen on YouSendIt and Backpack especially. Great to see apps by small companies make this list.
Thanks for the DropCash link. That one I did not know yet!